Monday, November 2, 2009

staying connected


I am of the privileged few who has access to the internet, although the service that the Rogers Corporation provides is questionable. Therefore, my dear comrades, I ask you to follow my adventures as I dive deep into Latin America.

That's right. This Marx-sympathizer is fulfilling my dreams by visiting Che's native land. Although I have been absent from the keyboard, I hope to keep everybody up-to-date with my revolutionary road in Buenos Aires. I got my clothes, books, pen, paper and thoughts packed up and ready to go for Thursday. Oh yeah! And, of course, my camera. I hope to be doing weekly posts on life in B.A. I also hope that you will keep reading.

The writer may very well serve a movement of history as its mouthpiece, but he cannot of course create it. - KM

No comments:

Post a Comment