Sunday, January 3, 2010

troubling times lay ahead

Some, or all, of you may know who I am, where I am and what I'm doing. I have been on emotional rollercoaster, riding the curves and twists of life in Buenos Aires. I am an opinionated person, almost to a fault, but at least I have principles and stand by them.

Life has thrown me another curve-ball, in the form of a gnarling beast we call the student-loan man. He's a despicable creature, out for blood, drooling venomous secretions, always thirsty, always looking for prey.

The predatory structure of banks and state-centred institutions is coniving and scary, they have your money, they have your life, or do they? Recently, I was struck by this two-headed sea-monster, threatening my very existence of doing exactly what I want to do: nothing in Buenos Aires. A little stressed, but relatively unscathed, I am declaring war. I must find strength and channel my complete frustration that I have with NSLS. I will fight. I will not go gently into the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment